______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Free "Believe" Dragon Digi Scrapbook Word Art


Because this is a 12 inch PNG image you'll be
In Google Docs/Drive choose file and download.
I made this word art using my blank dragons 
and a fun font in white.  There are 16 blank dragons in my for sale kit -The same four 
dragons, each in four colors. These are perfect
for journaling or creating your own letter/color
combos. Enjoy the freebie word art!
Hope you BELIEVE.

 BLVDg


Related Freebies Posts:
    
  

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your dinosaur kit and have had a lot of fun coming across the freebies. These pages will be perfect to use for my husband, believe it or not. He love dinosaurs. Thank you so much for the adorable kit and extras.

    ReplyDelete