______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Free Crafty Scraps Left Digi Scrapbook Quick Page


Are you a Crafty Scraps fan yet?  You should be.  Pick up this darling Quick page I made with 
permission using a perfect Crafty Scraps freebie kit, Dee's Delights elements and a few of my own 
things too.  So cute! I love Crafty Scraps' Designs.  These papers are gorgeous!!

Advertisement
In Google Docs/Drive choose file and download.
 

These papers had me at Hello!  I love the
stripes. Thanks.  I don't know how long it will
be free so hurry.
Advertisement
Advertisement
 


Other things in this QP or related to this QP:



   

Make Unique Products by Designing Your Own at CafePress.com!

  
On the QP I put a pink/polka
brad in the center of this.

CanvasPop- Turn any photo into art.

   


 Table CellTable Cell
CSQPLFT

No comments:

Post a Comment